southpaw (plural southpaws)
- (informal): One who is left-handed, especially in sports.
- (baseball): A left-handed pitcher.
- Since home plate is generally in the southwest corner to avoid glare in the batter"s eyes, a southpaw"s pitching hand is to the south.
- (Boxing): A left-handed boxer.
- A left-handed writer who, instead of mirroring right-handed writers, turn his or her hand upsidedown in order to put the writing implement in the same position as right-handed writers.
8 letters in word "southpaw": A H O P S T U W.
No anagrams for southpaw found in this word list.